Generate deposit growth and fee income by assisting in the development of new business relationships and expansion of existing relationships through a professional and consultative sales approach. Attain the highest level of client satisfaction, revenue, and profitability. Stay abreast of current products, policies, technology, industry trends and pricing.
Demonstrate a high level of awareness of the Bank’s value proposition, work with sales teams in engaging clients in discussions around products and services holistically.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales teams by participating in client/prospect calls and/or engaging directly with clients/prospects to present TM products and services as well as pricing terms. Identify client needs and recommend treasury services to meet those needs.
- Support client-facing teams to trouble-shoot and answer TM related inquiries.
- Analyze complex treasury operations; develop, propose, and professionally present comprehensive cash management solutions in response to that analysis.
- Keep abreast of industry offerings and pricing trends; utilize that knowledge to add value to the Bank’s TM pricing strategies.
- Educate client-facing teams in the knowledge and use of treasury services.
- Assist in developing new training courses when new products are introduced.
- Participate in the client implementation process ensuring accuracy in client documentation and quality of service.
- Oversee and participate in phone and in field client training
- Provide technical assistance to new and existing E-Banking and/or TM clients in all E-Banking platforms & TM services.
- Work with others within TM dept. in establishing project timelines, system requirements, procedural changes & training of new products or services
- Participate in testing new products and services and provide timely feedback on gaps, performance findings and overall user experience.
- Perform all other duties as assigned including but not limited to client/bank presentations, operations responsibilities, conversions, implementations, etc.
- Required to work a minimum of 2 full days in a branch location per week, rotating between locations. Additional travel for in-person training and meetings will also be required.
This position includes direct interaction with customers and prospects and therefore includes responsibilities relating to BSA/AML. The employee is responsible for understanding and following the Bank’s BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program and has a minimum of 5 years Bank compliance exposure.
- Primarily sedentary office environment
- Regularly required to talk or listen
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands or arms.
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds
- Required to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, printers / copiers, phone system(s) and other office equipment specific to loan processing function
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to focus and review documentation.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent. College coursework desired.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience in Treasury Management Sales and/or Operations including online banking, bill payment system, remote deposit capture, ACH Origination, positive pay, completing proformas, account analysis functionality and bank core processing.
- Superior problem solving, researching and decision-making skills.
- Strong ability, desire and enjoyment in working with others as part of a diverse team as well as work independently. Desire to serve and act in the best interest of the customer and effectively manage customer relationships.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and customer service skills with a high level of professionalism, whether over the phone, in person, or in writing.
- Must possess excellent judgment, and the ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information.
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills. MS Office experience including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple tasks. Must be dependable in completing tasks with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to utilize your own vehicle to drive to/from client or other meetings;
- Must be willing to be mobile including use of a laptop and email on personal mobile device while working from other locations;
- Travel to other bank offices may be required
- Travel to Client locations is required.
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Use of Technology
- Business Ethics
Min: $85,000; Mid: $100,000; Max: $111,000