- Business Checking: An account option for a new business just starting out or a small business with lower volume transaction activity.
- Active Business Checking: For small to mid-sized businesses, this account provides more flexibility with higher transaction volume.
- Business Interest Checking: Similar to Business Checking, this account allows sole proprietorships to earn interest on their account.
- Analysis Checking: An analyzed account for businesses with higher transaction volume, or those using treasury management services. Earning credit from compensating balances are used to offset fees. A variety of set up options tailored to your business is available.
Business Checking Accounts
Checking Account Features
Free Visa Debit Card
Business Bill Pay
CalPrivate Bank offers a Distinctly Different™ banking experience. With all personal and business accounts, our banking professionals offer flexibility and convenience by providing account features that best meet your unique needs, with the consideration of our banking relationship. Confidentiality, creativity and convenience are cornerstones of our unparalleled service.
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Monthly Maintenance Fee||Minimum Daily Balance To Waive Monthly Maintenance Fee||Average Daily Balance To Waive Monthly Maintenance Fee||Checks/Debits Per Month||Deposits Per Month||Checks Deposited Per Month|
|Business Checking||$100||$12||$4,000||$8,000||First 100 no charge then 30¢ each||First 15 no charge then $1 each||First 150 no charge then 15¢ each|
|Active Business Checking||$100||$20||$8,000||$15,000||First 200 no charge then 30¢ each||First 25 no charge then $1 each||First 300 no charge then 15¢ each|
|Business Interest Checking*||$100||$15||$5,000||$10,000||First 100 no charge then 30¢ each||First 15 no charge then $1 each||First 150 no charge then 15¢ each|
|Analysis Checking||Accounts with high volume transactions or requiring special services may be subject to Analysis Checking at the Bank’s discretion|
*Available only to sole proprietors. | This account information is not intended to be the disclosure for these accounts. For a disclosure of terms & conditions governing deposit accounts, please contact us to request a copy of our Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures. Fees may reduce earnings.
Ready for a Distinctly Different™ Banking Experience?
Learn more by contacting a Banking Professional or Contact your nearest Banking Office.
FILL IN THIS FORM TO GET STARTED
* indicates a required field