Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
CalPrivate Bank and Private Business Capital, are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. The DEI Committee is comprised of CalPrivate Bank Team Members at various levels within the organization.
Our human capital is our most valuable asset. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our team members invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our Culture, but our reputation, and Company achievement as well.
Our Quarterly Scholarships at Work!
Our Mission in Action
As a committee we actively pursue and execute on our goals, through actionable activities. Within early stages of the program, we have done the following:
- Established an internship program for under served and for those in underserved and low income communities.
- We award quarterly scholarships to organizations that support individuals in low income, under served or MBE / WBE communities.
- To ensure that our organization fosters a work environment that celebrates diversity and empowerment for all members of our Team, regardless of race, gender identity, religion, economic status, disability, or sexual orientation.
- To create and support programs and initiatives in our communities that foster equal and fair treatment of all people and that advance opportunities for historically underserved populations.
- Conducted internal compensation analysis to evaluate internal pay equity and competitive compensation programs to ensure CalPrivate Bank is Employer of Choice.