Responsible for performing a variety of servicing functions for all loan types including conventional and SBA. Performs loan boarding, maintenance, advances, payments and construction disbursements. Provide all necessary support to Lending department to originate and manage existing portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Board complex loans
- Post boarding callback of new and renewing loans.
- Review DCI iCore system to ensure data integrity by comparing the boarded loan against the Credit Memo approval and loan documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Daily report reviews and callback of daily loan servicing maintenance and transaction postings.
- Tracks corrections by assigning to responsible party and monitoring timely correction of the same.
- Flood Insurance Tracking
- Escrow/Impound accounts monitoring and disbursement
- Loan Maintenance for all loan types on existing platform
- Rate maintenance
- General ledger balancing
- GL Monthly/Quarterly Certifications
- Monitor and process special handling accounts
- Timely 1502 report preparation/remittance
- Prepares, review and/or approve Demands for payoffs
- Performs commercial loan servicing duties, including but not limited to payments, advances, construction disbursements, payoffs.
- Participated Loan Servicing
- Process verification of credit
- Takes customer calls and internal inquiries from other departments and branches.
- Special projects as assigned
This position includes direct or indirect interaction with customers and other employees and therefore includes responsibilities relating to BSA/AML. The employee may have opportunity to examine and view information and documents produced by other employees of the Bank relating to BSA and therefore has the obligation to report suspicious activity to the BSA Officer as appropriate. The employee is responsible for understanding and following the Bank’s BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift, and/or move up to 25lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to focus.
- The employee must have a minimum of 3 years loan servicing experience. Computer skills required include good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. ICore system knowledge a plus.
- Must have prior experience in reviewing new and renewing commercial loans, post boarding & funding for approval, completeness and accuracy.
- Callback commercial loans by comparing systems posting against credit approval and documentation.
- Good mathematics, reasoning, oral comprehension skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Active listener
- Must consistently provide the highest level of customer service
- Must possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner
- Gather and analyze information prior to completing a task
- Takes ownership of tasks, including follow through to completion
- Possess a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and accomplish tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Understands and applies the appropriate level of urgency to job/tasks and meets tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from other employees, managers, clients, customer and vendors
- Responds well to questions and relays answers clearly with a high degree of professionalism
- Strong ability to exercise/demonstrate good judgement and sound decision making
- Can prioritize projects and shift attention among changing tasks and priorities.
- Included appropriate people in decision-making
- Actively contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
Min: $59,200; Mid: $65,000; Max: $77,600