- We have a 128 Bit encryption on our mobile application. This means that neither the wireless carrier, nor anyone else, is able to infringe on your wireless signal, nor will anyone be able to decipher any information sent to the phone.
- If the application is inactive for 15 minutes, or the application is closed, it will time out and require you to log back in.
- Secure login information is not stored on the device. If you lose your mobile device, please see the “What if I lose my mobile device” question.
- We do not recommend a setting in your device that prevents auto updating. Ensuring that your system and application updates are up to date for your protection.
- The phone numbers & email addresses used during registration are also masked for security reasons.
- Security Alerts are sent via Secure Message through the online banking system whenever security changes, like adding a new phone number or activating the ability to receive security confirmations via text message, are enabled. Please review your Messages tab for additional information when you are signed onto Online Banking for these types of alerts.
You may call CalPrivate Bank Treasury Management Services at 1-844-282-7372 or email us at email@example.com any banking questions or concerns over your bank account activity. Branch Office information is available by clicking here. You also have the option to call, email, or review for branch locations closest to you when using the Mobile Application.
IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT
In case of errors in or questions about your deposit or credit accounts, contact CalPrivate Bank Treasury Management Services 1-844-282-7372. For additional information regarding your and our rights and responsibilities regarding errors in or questions about your accounts and how such errors and questions are processed, please review your Online Banking Services Agreement and the applicable agreement(s) governing the affected deposit account or credit account. A copy of the Online Banking Service & Mobile Banking Agreements can be found here:
- Create a complex password that includes alpha numeric and special symbols and a minimum of 8 characters.
- Never share your log on credentials with anyone.
- Setup Alerts in the Settings section of Online Banking to be advised of unusual online activity
- Secure access to your mobile device by enabling the password protection and auto-lock security feature
- Download mobile applications from reputable sources.
- Use caution when internet browsing and exercise care when clicking on website links.
- Keep your mobile device updated as recommended by your mobile device supplier.For additional online fraud prevention security tips, please click HERE