Responsible for client and branch support in an E-Banking and Treasury Management (TM) environment. Sustain client retention by promoting high quality customer service and offering technical assistance and training to both commercial and retail clients. Primary for E Banking & RDC report generation and daily audit review to insure adherence to policy and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to new & existing E-Banking & TM clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Perform operational duties and system and/or account maintenance for all TM products.
- Maintain high response and resolution time for requests received through TM department email inbox and service phone line.
- New or existing client training on various bank system platforms and services including but not limited to online banking, bill pay, remote deposit capture and positive pay.
- As TM services expand, participate in testing and supporting new processes & workflows. Work with Senior Treasury Mgmt. Officer and other team members to ensure clean audits by following set procedures in areas of E-Banking, Remote Deposit Capture & TM products implementation.
- Manage service request system to ensure all requests are completed within department SLA
- Review client documentation for accuracy & completeness. Perform system maintenance and/or callback for quality assurance.
- Report review as required for system auditing.
- Effectively resolve problems or issues and escalate in a timely manner to optimize customer experience.
- Participate in dept. projects by following test scripts, data validation, working closely and under the direction of the Senior Treasury Mgmt. Officer.
- Perform all other duties as assigned including but not limited to operations responsibilities, conversions, implementations, etc.
BSA/AML/ Compliance Responsibilities
This position includes direct or indirect interaction with customers and other employees and therefore includes responsibilities relating to BSA/AML. The employee will have opportunity to examine and view information and documents produced by other employees of the Bank relating to BSA and therefore has the obligation to report suspicious activity to the BSA Officer as appropriate. The employee is responsible for understanding and following the Bank’s BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College coursework desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of knowledge in Treasury Management Operations and Product Support including online banking, bill payment system, remote deposit capture, ACH Origination, positive pay and bank core processing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer service environment.
- Branch operations and/or bank operations experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Proficient in Spanish preferred.
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Ability to work independently in servicing treasury management clients and problem solving TM issues.
- Intermediate knowledge of treasury management products and services.
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong ability to exercise and demonstrate good judgment and sound decision making
- Completes work thoroughly and with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts on a daily basis
- Knowledge and experience to anticipate, identify and resolve problems
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Min: $68,000; Mid: $76,000; Max: $85,000