Responsible for client and branch support in an E-Banking and Treasury Management (TM) environment. Sustain client retention by promoting high quality customer service and offering technical assistance and training to both commercial and retail clients. Prepare reports, participate within ongoing department projects, and ensure completion of department duties. Conduct duties in accordance with bank’s business model, procedures & policies, initiatives and complies with all regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and provide support for all TM product offerings which include but are not limited to E-banking, online wires, ACH, bill pay, positive pay, remote deposit.
- Provide technical assistance to new & existing E-Banking & TM clients
- Effectively resolve problems or issues and escalate in a timely manner to optimize customer experience.
- Perform operational duties and system and/or account maintenance for all TM products.
- Review client documentation for accuracy & completeness. Perform system maintenance and/or callback for quality assurance
- Manage incoming branch and client requests
- New or existing client training on various bank system platforms and services including but not limited to online banking, bill pay, remote deposit capture and positive pay.
- As TM services expand, participate in testing and supporting new processes & workflows. Work with TM supervisor and manager to ensure clean audits by following set procedures in areas of E-Banking, Remote Deposit Capture & TM products implementation.
- Manage service request system to ensure all requests are completed within department SLA
- Report review as required for system auditing.
- Participate in dept. projects by following test scripts, data validation, working closely and under the direction of TM Supervisor and Manager.
- Perform all other duties as assigned including but not limited to operations responsibilities, conversions, implementations, etc.
BSA/AML/ Compliance Responsibilities
This position includes direct or indirect interaction with customers and other employees and therefore includes responsibilities relating to BSA/AML. The employee will have opportunity to examine and view information and documents produced by other employees of the Bank relating to BSA and therefore has the obligation to report suspicious activity to the BSA Officer as appropriate. The employee is responsible for understanding and following the Bank’s BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program.
- Regularly required to talk or listen
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands or arms.
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of knowledge in Treasury Management Operations and Product Support including online banking, bill payment system, remote deposit capture, ACH Origination, positive pay and bank core processing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer service environment.
- Branch operations and/or bank operations experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Proficient in Spanish preferred.
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Ability to work independently in servicing treasury management clients and problem solving TM issues.
- Intermediate knowledge of treasury management products and services.
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong ability to exercise and demonstrate good judgment and sound decision making
- Completes work thoroughly and with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts on a daily basis
- Knowledge and experience to anticipate, identify and resolve problems
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Min: $77,000; Mid: $87,000; Max $95,000