Develops and manages a portfolio of Bank clients in market area. Determines customer’s banking needs and designs product and service portfolio for client. Performs to standards that meet or exceed the Bank’s objectives and fulfills the expectations of all internal and external customers. Represents the Bank in a professional courteous manner at all times. The Senior Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and managing more complex banking relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages a portfolio of clients ranging from credits to deposit only relationships.
- Grows revenue by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing client relationships.
- Provides financial advice to clients and identifies and sells appropriate bank products and services as needed.
- Builds strong relationships with referral sources, centers of influence, etc.
- Works with business development staff, lenders and underwriters to structure loans.
- Responds to client inquires in professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
This position includes direct or indirect interaction with customers and other employees and therefore includes responsibilities relating to BSA/AML. The employee will have opportunity to examine and view information and documents produced by other employees of the Bank relating to BSA and therefore has the obligation to report suspicious activity to the BSA Officer as appropriate. The employee is responsible for understanding and following the Bank’s BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program.
- Minimum five years of banking experience including business development and relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of Bank policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to effectively sell bank products and services. Possesses credibility and professionalism when working clients.
- Ability to close business.
- Sales Effectiveness
- Persuasive Skills
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Quality and Accuracy of Work
Min: $156,000; Mid: $175,000; Max: $200,000