Interviews and determines customer’s banking needs. Aides in selecting accounts and services best suited for the customer’s particular needs and requirements. Accurately and efficiently opens new accounts and cross sells need-based bank products. Responsible for responding to customer inquiries, resolving issues relative to deposit accounts, services and treasury management. Performs to standards that meet or exceed the Bank’s objectives and fulfills the expectations of all internal and external customers. Represents the Bank in a professional courteous manner at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of service to Bank Customers; anticipate client needs; exceed customer expectations always.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of bank staff, customers and outside contacts.
- Responsible for identifying need-based cross sell opportunities and acting on them as appropriate.
- Open new accounts utilizing Bank’s new account platform.
- Accurately produce signature cards and other documents, disclosures timely and efficiently.
- Thoroughly understand legal documentation requirements for all account types including legal entity due diligence involving multiple entity ownerships and/or subsidiaries and identification of beneficial ownership.
- Responsible for wire input, approval and/or call back as assigned. This includes full knowledge of wire transaction and ability to detect/resolve fraud red flags.
- Act as dual custodian for vault, cash, keys, etc. as applicable
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
- Notary Public
This position includes direct or indirect interaction with customers and other employees and therefore includes responsibilities relating to BSA/AML. The employee will have opportunity to examine and view information and documents produced by other employees of the Bank relating to BSA and therefore has the obligation to report suspicious activity to the BSA Officer as appropriate. The employee is responsible for understanding and following the Bank’s BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program.
- Regularly required to talk or listen
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands or arms.
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to focus.
- Employee may be required to travel occasionally between banking offices
- Minimum 3-5 years banking experience in a branch or other client facing role
- New account documentation and opening experience required
- Understands Banking policies and procedures regulatory compliance.
- Proven ability to cross sell need-based products and services
- Ability to travel to client locations; perform docs signing as needed
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Process flow oriented
- Quality and Accuracy of Work
Min: $48,000; Mid: $54,000; Max: $70,000