Interviews and determines customer’s banking needs. Aides in selecting accounts and services best suited for the customer’s particular needs and requirements. Accurately and efficiently opens and cross-sells new accounts and bank products. Processes teller transactions as necessary. Performs to standards that meet or exceed the Bank’s objectives and fulfills the expectations of all internal and external customers. Represents the Bank in a professional courteous manner at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Open new accounts utilizing Bank’s new account platform.
- Accurately produce signature cards and other documents, disclosures timely and efficiently.
- Maintain a high level of service to Bank Customers.
- Assist customers with problem resolution in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Act as the initial escalation point for problem resolution.
- Proficient in all teller, safe deposit, ATM balancing and all related systems platforms.
- Understand legal documentation requirements for both consumer and business accounts.
- Act as dual custodian for vault, cash, keys, etc.
- Perform clerical tasks such as filling, copying, scanning.
- Answer general phone line, resolve customer inquiries and or forward calls as appropriate.
- Conduct all Teller functions as necessary following all related policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of bank staff, customers and outside contacts.
- Responsible for identifying cross sell opportunities and acting on them as appropriate.
- Serve as backup as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- This position includes direct or indirect interaction with customers and other employees and therefore includes responsibilities relating to BSA/AML. The employee will have opportunity to examine and view information and documents produced by other employees of the Bank relating to BSA and therefore has the obligation to report suspicious activity to the BSA Officer as appropriate. The employee is responsible for understanding and following the Bank’s BSA/AML policies including elevating suspicious activity to the BSA Officer. Additionally, the employee is required to understand and follow the Bank’s compliance program.
- Minimum 3-5 years banking client service and operations experience.
- New account experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Bank policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication Skills
- Technical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Planning/Organizing Skills
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Team Work
- Quality/Accurate and Detail Oriented
Min: $45,300; Mid: $48,400; Max: $53,700